1. Talent :
- Create a bench of mission-driven founders
- Animate the community of founders, and match them with business-ideas in our pipeline
2. Content Marketing :
- Build Indigo's authority, as thought-leader, by leading content-marketing across all digital channels
- Nurture relationships with universities, and partners to grow the Lab's knowledge
3. Network :
- Work closely with our experts in the ideation phase
- Organize panels and master classes with external guests in relation to our 7 key themes
- Build and share knowledge across the network : Expert, Founders, Partners
- Relevant experience in content production, and editorial
- Proven success in building and activating communities
- Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills
- Maniacal attention to detail with optimal organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Entrepreneurial mindset, tenacity and pragmatism
This job is made for you if:
- You love to network. “Connector” is your middle name, and you have a great nose for talent.
- You have at least 2 years at a startup wearing different hats and solving a wide range of critical issues.
- You are a real problem solver. You look for creative ways to create leverage of your time and know how to build systems and operations to help create scale.
- You are a “really great person” with great personality, and people love you instantly!
Apply by sending an email at : firstname.lastname@example.org