Indigo is the first Startup Studio dedicated to ConsciousTech (Tech Companies for the Inner World)
We are based in NYC and our areas of interests are the following :
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Alternative Medicine and Psychedelics
- Parenting and Cognitive Development of Children
- Mindfulness and Holistic Well-being
- Personal Development and Neuroscience
About the Opportunity
This new offering is at the intersection of E-Learning and personal development, to promote programs and online courses to a wider audience. This endeavor will be focusing on Parenting and Cognitive Development of Children. We are looking for a superstar who could act as a Thought Leader in that space - and be the face of the program.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, reach out below. We’d love to bring our vision to life with you!
> Personal Development Market is worth $12bn in the US and is estimated to reach $18bn by 2030 at a CAGR of 5%
> E-Learning, coaching and workshops represent 90% of this market, with the following breakdown:
- Mental Health : 13%
- Physical Health : 20%
- Self-Awareness : 10%
- Inspiration - Coaching :21%
- Skillset enhancement : 36%
- Participate in the creation of E-Learning content and curriculums (video, written modules, learning management system, etc.)
- Be the face of these programs and promote them within your communities
- Lead content strategy and content creation on social media
- Contribute to creating GTM, macro strategy and sales approach
- Thought Leader - You already have a social presence (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok)
- Extravert - Not afraid to talk to a camera and create video content
- Empathetic - Capable of understanding the audiences' needs and motivation
- A Leader Mindset - Ability to guide and motivate others
- Curious and Creative - Willingness to learn new things, analyze, integrate ideas, consult ...
- Drive to Succeed - Strong drive to growth in order to achieve beautiful and meaningful things.
- Expert - Background and appetite for neuroscience, personal development, and content creation
“Indigo is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for everyone.”