The Venture Architect will be responsible for transforming Business-Ideas into compelling Business Plans.
1. Assess :
- Conduct rigorous research to uncover pain points or opportunities in a given sector
- Analyse competitive landscapes and market trends
- Develop, refine and execute various tests to determine the attractiveness of new concepts
2. Plan :
- Determine a clear business plan, and operating models for the startups
- Develop a comprehensive growth strategy for the startups
- Help recruit the founding team prior to spinning-out the startups
- 3+ years of work experience
- Proven ability to perform deep diligence and user research on companies and new products
- Excellent writing and communication skills to present to an executive audience
- Data-oriented, with an eye for analytics and data-driven decision making
- Ability to think critically and solve problem
- Analytical thinker
- Intellectually curious
- Past success designing, testing, and building a new product, is a plus.
Apply by sending the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org with “VA Indigo” in the subject line.
- Brief cover letter explaining why Indigo (5-7 lines max)
- Example of work : Deck, Operating Model, Market Analysis ...
- Your resume
We are filling this position on a rolling basis.
“indigo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment for all employees.”